Do you take pride in doing great work that makes an impact? Is digital second nature to you, or are you ready to jump into the deep end and embrace it with open arms? We’re a creative and ambitious team and we’re looking for somebody who knows what they’re doing, but we’re also committed to helping the right people develop into the role that’s right for them.
We're currently hiring for a Client Strategist (Digital Marketing). If you think you can help us unleash the power of digital, we want to hear from you.What it is you’ll do
This role is responsible for ensuring we create an impact for clients. You will be pivotal in ensuring we succeed and grow our relationships. The role is strategic in that it helps shape the client’s digital marketing roadmap and ensures Karman Digital delivers the right solution, at the right time and in the right way.
The core function of this role is to develop plans and manage activities that help clients achieve their digital marketing goals.
Here are some role headlines...
- Responsible for the success of the client relationship, the work we do and the positive impact we make.
- Identify, understand, interrogate and validate the client’s requirements and the opportunities they have to succeed with digital marketing.
- Lead client discovery and insight sessions that inform the planning and work to be done.
- Develop plans and campaigns, agreeing activities that drive success and considering all digital marketing channels such as inbound, SEM, paid media, CX, CRO and email marketing.
- Responding to any client issues or requirements as they are brought to your attention by the Client Success Manager or any other team member.
- Coordinate and communicate with external suppliers and colleagues in order to ensure alignment and progress towards making an impact for the client.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that pieces of work are profitable.
- Constantly aware and in pursuit of opportunities for increased clients success and account growth.
- Communicates the client's goals and represents the client's interests to the team.
- Work closely with the Client Success Manager and wider delivery teams to ensure work remains on track for success.
- Making judgement calls within an agile work environment in relation to the prioritisation and delivery of work including the resources required.
- Reporting on the commercial performance of client engagements and also measuring and reporting on the positive impact we make to the client.
Is it us?
We’re a HubSpot ‘Platinum Partner’ Digital Agency. Over 10 years (through ClientsFirst) we have built solid foundations in the professional services and B2B sectors. We now have a focus to accelerate our growth in the medium sized and enterprise b2b markets with Karman Digital.
A very capable team with a clear focus on delivering great client outcomes with whom we enjoy long term relationships. It’s also an exciting time for us as we successfully launched Karman Digital in April ‘21 and have achieved immediate recognition and award winning success.
Based in Macclesfield, Cheshire, location isn’t as important as your ability and experience to deliver in the role. As you’d expect we’re a digital business, so we have a flexible working policy - work from anywhere, at any time.
Skills, competencies and experience
- 5 years+ of previous experience in a digital marketing role, whether client or agency side, including exposure to or experience of creating and delivering marketing plans.
- The ability to identify and develop opportunities that help the client achieve success.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing tools and methodologies.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
- The ability to gain a deep understanding of the client's proposition and target audience to ensure all activity is aligned to creating a positive impact.
- Well organised with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in communicating marketing plans and performance to key stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing performance metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPL and ROI.
- The ability to operate within an agile environment with changing client priorities and resource requirements.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
Hours - Full time.
Salary & benefits - Based on experience.
Location - UK wide, Office in Macclesfield, Cheshire. We offer work from anywhere, anytime.
If you think you're the right person for the role then send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com