Do you take pride in doing great work that makes an impact? Is digital second nature to you, or are you ready to jump into the deep end and embrace it with open arms? We’re a creative and ambitious team and we’re looking for somebody who knows what they’re doing, but we’re also committed to helping the right people develop into the role that’s right for them.
We're currently hiring for a Client Success Manager. If you think you can help us unleash the power of digital, we want to hear from you.Is it a role for you?
Client Success Managers are the vital link between our team and our clients. You’ll be the main point of contact for even our biggest accounts, the person they turn to first when they have a query, whether it be about email open rates or how they refresh their marketing strategy for the year ahead.
What it is you’ll do
You’ll work closely with a Strategist, who will share the same client accounts you do. The Strategist will always be there to give you a hand on the tough marketing questions and guide the client in what they’re trying to achieve. But you’ll be right there too, helping to shape the account, developing their tactics and approach and seeing your clients grow to astronomical new levels.
You’ll be passionate about learning new skills and not afraid to jump in and get your hands dirty. One day you might be joining a planning call to talk about the direction of the account, another day you might be doing the actual posting for the client’s social accounts.
You will be the primary business contact for multiple clients and will be responsible for client satisfaction. You will provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within ClientsFirst to ensure quality. In addition, you will be prepared to build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business.
Here are some role headlines...
- Responsible for all communications on client deliverables, and revenue across multiple partnership accounts.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Works closely with the production team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of work status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the work being undertaken.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Strategist.
- Communicates the client's goals and represents the client's interests to the team.
- Works with marketing executives to deliver activity and KPI reports on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for picking up marketing activities on your accounts as agreed with the Strategist; with some accounts this could mean sending marketing emails or posting on social media, on others it may mean preparing reports or researching new content.
Is it us?
We’re a HubSpot ‘Platinum Partner’ Digital Agency. Over 10 years (through ClientsFirst) we have built solid foundations in the professional services and B2B sectors. We now have a focus to accelerate our growth in the medium sized and enterprise b2b markets with Karman Digital.
A very capable team with a clear focus on delivering great client outcomes with whom we enjoy long term relationships. It’s also an exciting time for us as we successfully launched Karman Digital in April ‘21 and have achieved immediate recognition and award winning success.
Based in Macclesfield, Cheshire, location isn’t as important as your ability and experience to deliver in the role. As you’d expect we’re a digital business, so we have a flexible working policy - work from anywhere, at any time.
Skills, competencies and experience
- Experience of working in a client service environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented and tenacious in getting things done
- Great all round communication skills
- Takes initiative, ensuring we are always on the front foot with clients
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience in a B2B agency is desirable
- Previous experience of campaign-based marketing is desirable
- Experience of working with HubSpot or holding HubSpot certifications would be a plus
Hours - Full time.
Salary & benefits - Based on experience: £18,000 - £23,000
Location - UK wide, Office in Macclesfield, Cheshire. We offer work from anywhere, anytime.
If you think you're the right person for the role then send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org