Do you take pride in doing great work that makes an impact? Is digital second nature to you, or are you ready to jump into the deep end and embrace it with open arms? We’re an agency that likes to push the boundaries... and we know what we are doing. We’re also committed to helping the right people develop into the role that’s right for them... could it be you?
We're currently hiring for a CRM specialist. If you think you can help us unleash the power of digital, we want to hear from you. Join our dynamic team today.Is it a role for you?
This role supports the wider digital services team in the customisation, set up and management of HubSpot’s full software suite that supports the delivery of client work. This is predominantly HubSpot but may extend to other SAAS platforms. This is a hands-on role where you will spend much of your time within the software using its wide range of tools and functionality.
You will have a deep understanding of HubSpot (Or another CRM system) and you will be confident in not only devising complex solutions but training others internally and externally on the use of HubSpot too.
You will be a HubSpot champion and fountain of knowledge within the agency and will be fully engaged with the wider HubSpot community.
This role sits within the digital services team reporting to the Head of Digital.
What is it you'll do?
- Develop deep knowledge of the full suite of HubSpot software and be the internal subject matter expert on the HubSpot CRM.
- Using your knowledge and experience of HubSpot to plan and implement advanced customisation of the platform. This will include implementing complex automation workflows, configuration of data architecture and use of a broad range of functionality and tools. Provide support & guidance to colleagues and customers that use the HubSpot software including delivering training programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as project managers and client strategists to identify CRM solutions designed to meet client goals.
- Working with internal integrations specialists to help build connections between HubSpot and 3rd party apps and software.
Skills, competencies and experience
- You will embody Karman Digital’s core values.
- You are always inquisitive.
- You are truly transparent.
- You are remarkably diligent.
- You will take responsibility.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- You will be a natural ‘systems thinker’ with the ability to understand how data and technology interact within organisations and their processes.
- A rational and logical thinker able to identify solutions to process automation and data management challenges.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and persistent.
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist.
- You are comfortable managing and working with large data sets.
- Ability to test and implement a quality checking process to your own work.
- Takes initiative rather than waiting for explicit instructions.
- Have experience in the set up and management of cloud based CRM platforms, ideally HubSpot.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Genuine interest in personal development and self improvement.
- Ability to demonstrate composure, resilience, and flexibility in relation to changing customer needs and deadlines.
Are we right for you?
Our mission at Karman Digital is to go beyond what is expected of a modern digital agency and create an impact for our clients.
We are diligent, we are curious and we know what it takes to make digital work for our clients. Our value is in our people and the experience and knowledge that our team can bring when working in unison. The apps and software we use is the best in market, and we are a HubSpot Diamond partner.
A very capable team with a clear focus on delivering great client outcomes with whom we enjoy long term relationships. It’s also an exciting time for us as we successfully launched Karman Digital in April ‘21 and have achieved immediate recognition and award winning success.
Based in Macclesfield, Cheshire, location isn’t as important as your ability and experience to deliver in the role. As you’d expect we’re a digital business, so we have a flexible working policy - work from anywhere, at any time.
Hours - Full time
Salary - £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Location - Our office is located in Macclesfield, Cheshire, but we operate a work from anywhere, anytime policy
If you think you're the right person for the role then send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com