Is it a role for you?
Karman Digital is on the lookout for an ambitious talented CRM professional to join our growing HubSpot team. As an award winning HubSpot Diamond partner we know our stuff when it comes to HubSpot and CRM.
As CRM Strategist you will be supporting the wider team with everything from technical implementation to business process mapping helping our clients to unleash the power of digital across their business.
You will already have experience with HubSpot or another CRM system and will be comfortable picking up technical tasks. You will also be a logical thinker who can understand business processes, visualise them and understand how they can fit into HubSpot.
Are we right for you?
This role would sit between ClientsFirst and Karman Digital who are partner agencies. Our mission at Karman Digital is to go beyond what is expected of a modern digital agency and create an impact for our clients.
ClientsFirst’s mission is to be the agency of choice for progressive financial service firms providing the highest quality of digital services.
We are diligent, we are curious and we know what it takes to make digital work for our clients. Our value is in our people and the experience and knowledge that our team can bring when working in unison. The apps and software we use are the best in market, and we are a HubSpot Diamond partner.
Develop deep knowledge of the full suite of HubSpot software and be one of the internal subject matter experts on the HubSpot CRM.
Setting up customers so they can get started with HubSpot.
Managing and customising the full suite of HubSpot tools to help clients make the most out of the software.
Facilitate and be part of discovery sessions with clients to ensure the right insight is obtained and provide clarity on the work to be done.
Helping the wider CRM team to build out business process maps
Provide support & guidance to colleagues and customers that use the HubSpot software including delivering training
Skills, competencies and experience
- You will embody Karman Digital’s core values
- You are always inquisitive
- You are truly transparent
- You are remarkably diligent
- You will take responsibility
- Extremely detail oriented
- A rational and logical thinker able to identify solutions to process automation and data management challenges
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
- Ability to test and implement a quality checking process to your own work
- Takes initiative rather than waiting for explicit instructions
- Have experience in the set up and management of cloud based CRM platforms, ideally HubSpot
- Excellent organisational skills
- Genuine interest in personal development and self improvement
- Ability to demonstrate composure, resilience, and flexibility in relation to changing customer needs and deadlines