Is it a role for you?
As a creative Creative Digital Designer you'll work collaboratively with members of the design and digital teams as well as the wider business, to ensure that all digital assets and experiences we create not only meet, but exceed client objectives and user needs.
You’ll own the full end-to-end process from ideation to designing digital assets that cut through and make an impact. You’ll work with colleagues and clients to ensure we create an impact across digital channels.
Are we right for you?
We’re an award-winning ‘remote first’ digital agency with offices in Macclesfield. We’re known for delivering great work across online and offline channels. We’re HubSpot Platinum partners, always looking to improve. By joining us, you’ll be part of a like-minded team focused on building an agency that wins clients through reputation.
- Own the agency reputation for delivering creative digital assets that make an impact
- Talk with clients and colleagues to gather information and insight on digital design briefs
- Propose and develop visual concepts and creative ideas that meet the brief
- Create and develop digital user journeys through visual signposting across varied online media
- Translate concepts into wireframes, prototypes and user flows
- Adhere to design standards, guidelines and best practices at all times
- Participate in design discussions and collaborate in client planning and strategy meetings
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces
- Improve UX and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) through data-driven insight that informs the digital design
- Iterate new designs based on user feedback
- Create digital assets (static, video, animation and HTML) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, ecommerce, websites, mobile apps)
- Create email designs for CRM programs and coordinate the creation of email templates in HTML and HubSpot
- Design and develop web pages, landing pages, and email concepts
- Create and execute concepts for digital advertising
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation
Skills, competencies and experience
- Previous client-facing digital design experience – minimum 5+ years
- A natural creative with the ability to explain your design and creative thinking
- Proven track record of interpreting creative briefs and working through to execution
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities, especially related to website design
- Experience in designing for digital UX, CRO and CX
- Experience in motion design creation would be beneficial
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and also leading on UX design briefs
- Capable of working from concept creation to execution in a digital multimedia environment
- Expertise with standard digital design tools Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML desirable
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web design techniques
- Experience of client liaison with strong, confident presentation skills and professional attitude
- Good understanding of visual design principles
- Proven digital content skills
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
- Experience of maintaining design quality standards
Hours - Full Time
Salary - Based on experience
Location - We have an office in Macclesfield, Cheshire, but operate a work from anywhere, anytime policy.
If you think you're the right person for the role then send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com