In the first episode of PodSpot, the unofficial UK HubSpot podcast, Matt Wood, Digital Strategist at Karman Digital, talks with Luke Summerfield, Go-to-Market Lead for Web and CMS Hub at HubSpot. Together they explore the launch of HubSpot’s new CMS Hub, a radical reinvention of the modern CMS.
Throughout the podcast, Luke refers to the three major shifts in business that HubSpot is seeing around tech, process and culture. As business evolves, these elements are changing to meet it by becoming more agile, more human, and more data-driven. HubSpot’s goal with the launch of the CMS Hub is to bring these components together to create a website platform that is simultaneously more robust and more flexible in its offering.
Luke and Matt go on to discuss why CMS Hub is a content management system designed to empower marketers and enable developers to both spend their time creating more value for customers. It’s a powerful tool built for fast-growing businesses that are looking for a CMS that won’t hold them back.
Intro 0.00 - 1.29
- The transition from CMS add-on to CMS Hub
- Business challenges of traditional CMS
- Using SaaS infrastructure to manage and maintain
- Empowering the marketing team through CMS Hub
- Enabling developers to focus on impactful work
- CMS Hub Professional and Enterprise addressing different needs
- How HubDb enhances site experience
- A/B testing vs. Adaptive page testing
- An overview of Growth-Driven Design
- What’s next for HubSpot
Outro 38.33 -38.59