In episode five of PodSpot, the unofficial UK HubSpot podcast, Matt Wood, Digital Strategist at Karman Digital, talks with Alice deCourcy, Chief Marketing Officer at Cognism Group. Together they discuss Alice’s HubSpot journey through multiple roles and businesses and how marketing leaders can get the most from HubSpot.
Alice and Matt begin with the business needs that initially inspired her to look at HubSpot and how those needs have changed through new job roles and organisations. As these needs have grown and evolved, so too have HubSpot’s capabilities.
The two expert marketers then go on to explore the specific needs and uses for marketing leaders that can be met through a solid tech stack and considered usage of HubSpot’s tools. From integrations to the usability of CMS Hub, Alice has seen and utilised it all.
From there the discussion turns toward technology and the role of CMO. As a quickly rising star in the B2B marketing world, Alice shares her advice for building out a tech stack as a marketing leader, getting the most out of HubSpot, and what she sees coming in the future for both marketing technology and the role of CMO.
If you’d like to learn more about HubSpot or would like to talk about introducing automation to your team, do get in touch. We love talking about anything HubSpot!
Intro 0.00 - 0.54
- Finding HubSpot through a search for automation
- How the Cognism site performs on CMS Hub
- CMS Hub compared to competitors
- Top marketing tools within HubSpot
- Using integrations
- Building a new marketing tech stack as a leader
- Advice to senior marketers looking to implement HubSpot
- What are the gaps in HubSpot capabilities?
- The future of Martech and the role of CMO