In episode 26 of PodSpot, the unofficial UK HubSpot podcast, host Kerry Thompson talks to Jon Pittham, Managing Director, and Alex Ahmadu, Digital Consultant at Karman Digital. Together they discuss HubSpot onboarding, covering everything from initial planning to optimising usage.
(Read more: Taking the friction out of HubSpot onboarding)
Kerry kicks off this conversation by asking Jon and Alex to tell listeners what we mean by onboarding and why getting it right is a vital part of any new software implementation. They also explore considerations for the planning stage like setting objectives and determining who needs to be involved.
The trio then dig into some of the major challenges that businesses face during onboarding. From knowledge gaps to adoption issues, Jon and Alex discuss how to navigate around these difficulties to get better results.
(Learn more: Are you getting the most out of HubSpot?)
Listen in to learn more about HubSpot onboarding and how to deliver it with impact.
Intro 0.00 - 0.54
- What do we mean by onboarding HubSpot?
- Why is it important to get right from the start?
- Who needs to be involved in the process?
- What are important considerations for the planning stage?
- How your objectives impact the onboarding process
- Greatest onboarding challenges and how to overcome them
- Best practices for remote training
- Indicators of a successful onboarding
- Choosing between HubSpot and Solutions Partner onboarding
- Tips for businesses who want to onboard HubSpot
Outro - 28.57