In episode 27 of PodSpot, the unofficial UK HubSpot podcast, host Kerry Thompson talks to Sam Turner, HubSpot expert and Consultant. Together they discuss why alignment between HubSpot and your business strategy is the key to success.
Kerry kicks off this conversation by asking Sam to tell listeners about the issues that can occur when a business buys HubSpot to match their existing processes rather than vice versa. Sam shares that businesses ‘buy on need’ to solve a single, tactical problem which can lead into friction and discontent.
Kerry and Sam go on to dig into some of the major challenges that businesses face when bringing HubSpot into a business. They explore some of the best ways to align your business strategy with HubSpot, how to make your HubSpot subscription more valuable and what the best first steps are.
(Learn more: Podspot #25 - Operations Hub)
Listen in to learn more about HubSpot onboarding and how to deliver it with impact.
Intro 0.00 - 0.52
- What type of business is likely to face this issue?
- The common denominator
- The challenge of realising the possibilities
- How to build strategy around HubSpot
- Exploring business processes
- What is the value of this process?
- Where to start
- Most important thing to keep in mind
- Looking at what comes next
Outro - 24.21